ALL SEATS ARE TAKEN FOR THIS WORKSHOP - FEEL FREE TO WRITE NEWCOMER SERVICE TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST!
Networking is fundamental in Denmark. This workshop explores the ABC’s of Networking, what does it really mean to network and how to customize it to your professional needs. As Internationals, you often will face the reality of having to reshape or enhance your professional identity. Using networking and LinkedIn as branding tools is a great opportunity to emphasize your skills and talents.
The focus of this workshop is to provide you with knowledge and tools on how to create and maintain an active LinkedIn profile. Together, we will discuss and learn about content that reflects your brand and how to create it.
Finally, we will have a hands on training regarding the visual elevator pitch, how to use video as a branding tool.
Together we will:
- define what networking really means and how to make it work for you
- discuss how to use LinkedIn as an active branding tool
- gain an understanding of what an Active LinkedIn profile is
- practice creating professional content for LinkedIn (key words, hashtags, photo, article, video, re-share, content planer)
- practice the visual/ video elevator pitch
The workshop is free of charge. Materials will be provided and the program includes lunch.
March 10th 9.00-14.30
Sign up by sending an email to Newcomer Service - via below email: