As Internationals, you will often face the reality of having to reshape or enhance your professional identity. Using networking and LinkedIn as branding tools is a great opportunity to emphasize your skills and talents.
The focus of this workshop is to provide you with knowledge and tools on how to expand your network, as well as create and maintain an active LinkedIn profile. A LinkedIn account is a must not a want. Together, we will discuss and learn about tricks and tips to improve your LinkedIn account. Finally, if you do not have an account set up, we will help you and get you on your way.
Together we will :
• define what networking really means and how to make it work for you
• discuss how to use LinkedIn as an active branding tool
• gain an understanding of what an Active LinkedIn profile is
• develop your knowledge so that you feel comfortable connecting and growing your network on LinkedIn and offline
• work on your LinkedIn profile, Headline, About
The workshop is free of charge. Materials will be provided and the program includes lunch.
Date: September 7th 2021
Time: 09.00 – 14.30
Facilitator is Kathy Borys Siddiqui, owner of Active Action.
Sign up by sending an email to Newcomer Service - via below email: