When you move to Denmark you have to inform the authorities about your health insurance country.

When you move to Denmark you must inform Udbetaling Danmark about your health insurance situation.

Udbetaling Danmark needs to know if you will be covered by your former health insurance country when you use the Danish healthcare system during your stay in Denmark.

Please submit this information immediately upon completing your registration with the Danish civil registration system and are entitled to use the Danish health service.

For further information please visit www.borger.dk/sygesikringsland (forms available in several languages).

Sidst opdateret: